Around 2 weeks ago we launched our Bedwars game-mode on the Titancraft server and now we’re publishing our first, big update!
In this update we’ve changed/added the following:
- Improved the scoreboard in the Bedwars lobby, waiting lobbies and in-game.
- Re-designed the Item shop, and added a name above the villager’s head.
- Added in a Team Upgrades shop. Here you can buy team island spawner upgrades, protection, sharpness, traps & more.
- Implemented a ‘Doubles’ mode (2v2v2v2).
- Changed the game join feature to a selector rather than auto-join. This means you can choose which map and what mode to play on.
- You now start and respawn with permanent leather armour & a wooden sword.
- Armour upgrades are permanent.
- Wool blocks are now the same colour as your team – instead of all being white.
- … and more to see in-game.